Broker Check

Providence Financial Adviosrs - Form CRS

Form CRS - Customer Relationship Summary
Providence Financial Advisors, LLC

Providence Financial Advisors, LLC is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as an
investment adviser. Brokerage and investment advisory services and fees differ and it is important for you to
understand these differences. Free and simple tools are available to research firms and financial professionals
at, which also provides educational materials about broker-dealers, investment
advisers, and investing.

What investment services and advice can you provide me?

We provide portfolio management, non-management advisory, and financial planning services to our clients.

When providing portfolio management services, we not only make investment decisions but also implement
these decisions and provide ongoing investment monitoring and reporting. We also provide non-discretionary
management where clients prefer to approve all decisions. We do not sell proprietary investment products or
limit clients to certain types of investments. Portfolio management services are tailored to your individual
needs and you may impose restrictions related to level of discretion granted, the types of investment used, etc.
We do not require a minimum account size but reserve the right to accept or decline any engagement.

When providing non-management advisory services, we make investment recommendations but you are
responsible for deciding and implementing. When we provide financial planning services, we provide advice
and assistance in areas such as educational funding, retirement planning, estate planning, risk management,
tax planning, etc. You however decide whether to implement any financial planning recommendations.
Financial planning engagements can be ongoing or project oriented and may include a written plan.

For additional information about the services we provide, please see Item 4 of our Form ADV Part 2A
Brochure at

Key questions to ask your financial professional:
Given my financial situation, should I choose an investment advisory service? Why or why not? How will you
choose investments to recommend to me? What is your relevant experience, including your licenses,
education and other qualifications? What do these qualifications mean?

What fees will I pay?

When providing portfolio management services, we charge an ongoing asset based fee. Asset based fees
give an advisor an incentive to increase the assets in a client account since the more an investor has in an
account, the more the investor will pay in fees. Our fee is calculated and deducted directly from your account
monthly or quarterly, either in arrears or in advance. Our fee is separate from all brokerage charges and any
other custodial fees or expenses, mutual fund or ETF expenses, taxes, or other fees charged by outside

When providing non-management advisory services, we may charge either an ongoing asset based fee or a
fixed fee. Our fee is charged quarterly and where possible deducted directly from your account. Our fee is
separate from all other fees or expenses assessed by outside parties.

When providing financial planning services, we charge a fixed fee that we quote in advance based on the
complexity of the project, half of which is due upon engagement. Our financial planning fees are separate from
any fees or expenses assessed by outside parties.

You will pay fees and costs whether you make or lose money on your investments. Fees and costs will reduce
any amount of money you make on your investments over time. Please make sure you understand what fees
and costs you are paying.

For additional information about the fees we charge, please see Item 5 of our Form ADV Part 2A Brochure

Key questions to ask your financial professional:
Help me understand how these fees and costs might affect my investments. If I give you $10,000 to invest,
how much will go to fees and costs, and how much will be invested for me?

What are your legal obligations to me when acting as my investment adviser? How else
does your firm make money and what conflicts of interest do you have?

When we act as your investment adviser, we have to act in your best interest and not put our interest ahead
of yours. At the same time, the way we make money creates some conflicts with your interests. You should
understand and ask us about these conflicts because they affect the investment advice we provide you. Here
are some examples to help you understand what this means.

Some firms earn incentives by using proprietary products in client accounts, some firms share revenues with
outside managers when directing business, and some firms trade investments from their own inventory with
their clients. We do not engage in these activities. We do however receive some non-monetary benefits from
our custodian to whom we direct business and the receipt of these benefits is considered a conflict of interest.

For additional information about our custodial arrangement, please see Item 12 of our Form ADV Part 2A
Brochure at

Key questions to ask your financial professional:
How might your conflicts of interest affect me, and how will you address them?

How do your financial professionals make money?

Our financial professionals may be compensated with salary, revenue sharing for servicing accounts, and or
bonus compensation for generating new clients. Our financial professionals do not receive economic benefits
or other compensation from outside parties for investment sales.

Do you or your financial professionals have legal or disciplinary history?

No. Visit for a free and simple search tool to research us and our professionals.

Key questions to ask your financial professional:
As a financial professional, do you have any disciplinary history? For what type of conduct?

Where to go for additional information

Please visit our website at or contact us at 913-323-0535 for a current copy of this
summary, for our Form ADV Part 2 Brochure, or for additional information about our firm.

Key questions to ask your financial professional:
Who is my primary contact person? Is he or she a representative of an investment adviser or a broker-dealer?
Who can I talk to if I have concerns about how this person is treating me?